Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Coffee Maker and the Blinking Thingy

The blinking thing in my Microsoft word has been blinking non-stop for the past hour. I promised myself that tonight I’ll be writing the things that I have been pondering on for the whole week now. But, nothing would come out. Like what’s happening to the coffee maker at this point, no coffee would come out. My precious coffee maker is broken. Nothing would come out.

This afternoon, I was in my college, helping with some things that our yearbook needs. Evidently, the new staff of my beloved school publication is like my coffee maker and the blinking thing on my computer screen a while ago. Even if I pull out every hair attached to their bodies, nothing would come out. Nothing would simply come out!

Without me noticing, I gave up thinking what to write. So, I learned to just let go. This sounds old, but letting go of something or someone is the formula to get things working. It does sound old and ridiculously delusional. It takes a long while to learn how this works. And that long while is painstaking. It is like a limbo, where everything is of uncertainty.

But, we both know that this would change. Yes, eventually, everything will change. So, if you are in this process of letting go, but finding that nothing is coming out from it, don’t push yourself. This too will pass. And before you know it, things are starting to work out fine for you.

And when that time comes, all you can say is: Charot, bring it on, bitch!

2 comments:

Diablo said...

do u really think so, bro, everything will be ok eventually? or it's just how ur mind go? i mean, naturalization nalang?

hay, suicidal na yata ako.

Lyka Bergen said...

To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future. Live by the moment. Never let the past dictate the direction of the present.

Ganon lang yun! Bow!