Monday, June 2, 2008

Ayoko mag-move one, kasi...

When my bestfriend broke up with her girlfriend, I was there to comfort. I was there to remind her that her ex is such low life that she should be grateful that she was able to rid herself of the ex.

I was there to lend all my thoughts on how my bestfriend will wake up the next morning fabulous. I was there if she needs to do her nails or needs some oatmeal facial. I was there as the best gay friend she can have.

Also, I prepared myself with the litanies of how she has to move on. I had completed the thoughts that I can lend with how to heal.

Siyempre, I brought with myself the words of wisdom:

Makakahanap ka rin ng iba, mas better pa.

You have to move one, you'll be able to love somebody that will truly love you back.

My bestfriend's reply was:

Ayokong mag-move on. Baka matulad ako sayo, after moving on, hindi ka na ulit na-in love.

Potah. Ultimatum ba ito?
I was not prepared for that thought.

Oo, ultimatum nga. I need to find myself some love. hay..

3 comments:

Leyn ♥ said...

oh my gad, i won't be insulted in case i'd get that kind of reply...

siguro it will just make me realize that...

she's right.

miss you greta!

Anonymous said...

ndi naman cguro.. char. ang drama nio ni anna! leche. hehe.

miss u both. miss u miss u mwah mwah! can't wait to see u guys.

Diablo said...

lecheng love yan, overrated. hehehe!

happy dad's day kapatid.