Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Please be Careful with my Heart

I can't believe I could.
I can't believe that I could stop the clock from always ticking on me.
Tick tock, tick tock, perpetually tick-tocking.

Until it stopped.

This was the moment I saw you.




Yes, it stopped. But please, stop staring at me or else I'll be melting. *blush*




Okay, so you won't, but please be gentle on me, because I'm like a delicate flower.




Yes, I am a delicate flower, a type that you can add into your tea which you can drink to quench your thirst.


Quench.

Drink.

Oh, you're asking for my name?

*blush*

Uhm, okhkay...

Pattinson..Mrs. Pattinson. ( watevs as per Kae )






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pogi noh?

Bryan Anthony the First said...

i say kalandian
hahahaha
saya

Anonymous said...

mas pofi ito sa happy potter

mas fresh ^_^

vegetarian vampire? parang transexual straight curious, ganun?