Friday, September 21, 2007

The Pencil Dancer

For 22 years, life has been a lot of struggles in discovering, rediscovering, thinking that I have discovered and trying to forget some of those discoveries about me. With those small and huge struggles, I can say that I am victorious.

No, this is not one of those drama episodes you guys have been immersed to everytime you click into the web link for this humble blog. This is an episode worth celebrating.





For many years, I was a nerd. Yeah, with contact lenses, an awkward posture and hunger to prove that there is nothing wrong with being gay. Then I realized that proving it to everyone is the least important detail to ponder on.

Then came the time when I have to fall in love. Life was roller coaster. Life was.. him.









Which we all know is a big mistake. So, for a while depression set in. I realized that falling in love is not the game I'm born to play. ( And, I also realized that my hairline was really high!) So, came in the healing process. The time for rediscovering life again.


And then came the time I remember very clearly that I tried to embrace the inner 'amazona' in me. I tried playing tennis. Imagine that!




But, after a while I learned that I was never created to feel my sweat, to feel my hands being caloused from the tennis racket. Never was I created to feel my skin slowly baking under the sun. No, this is not me.

But, God was good, and made me realize that purple is my color....


...and that my middle name is Pencil Dancer.




P.S. I told you guys, I was a mermaid...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i knew it!lolz..

philippe, naku naman. when u posted ur picture-on-a-college-polo-uniform, it made me reminisced our college days. namiss ko 2loy ung 'friendship test' natin. haaa. remember? je manger beacoup les garcons... hahaha.. ghad. those french days.

e remember nung 2nd yr tau when jod bullied a couple sa parking lot when we were in RM 248 ata un, tapos rumesbak cla e frat ata ung mga un. hahaha.. nagtatanong cla sino ung nagsisisigaw sa bintana. hahaha... nakakaloka!

who would ever forget our eres tu performance? nag absent ka sa freedom hall chenes nten. hehe.. wala akong voice nung contest proper na! hahaaa.,,

missed those days ipe. haiz.

Anonymous said...

HeHeHe. Sabi ko na nga ba ikaw ung naka-dilaw na WIG e. Galing.

So this is the start of something new? More pictures of yourself in the future? Anyway, that computer room, I still ply its corridor and listen to its ever boring superiors. Ang tatamad ng professors sa CCS.

Anonymous said...

i knew..i knew..i knew it! nyahaha! go purple boy! love it!

Anonymous said...

you look good pala! hehhe..i crush you na! grabe na to! i have been following your blog for somotime now. good thing you have the guts to show the real you!

Anonymous said...

wow may fan ka na! hehe. y not?

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

oh my gosh i was wrong. =(

i wish i have the strength to do what you have just done. to post your true picture, show your real, true, self to the whole wide world. =)

As for my opinion philippe, if in case we still want our EXes, we wouldn’t even need dreams to remind us of that. Kung gusto talaga natin sila, no amount of dreams, suppression, repression of feelings, or whatever could make us change what we are feelings inside. Dreams serve siguro as a reminder that there are still unresolved emotions inside of us, waiting to be settled, or else it would haunt us forever.
~As for that gamble? I would love love love to know if my ex has the same dream about me. At kung yes, philippe, I won’t be single for too long then.

Diyed said...

yun lang! siyet bakla! hahaha umahon ka din from the deepest ocean.. haha.. go filipa!!! may fan na! weeee... ^_^

rhonzkie said...

ntapos sa may purple na herr?? haha..