Sunday, December 16, 2007

may-sanib daw


Do you still remember Sophie Ellis Bextor?

Or do you even know her?



I was watching one of her videos last Wednesday night. Ate Belen, the house help saw it too. She said: Sino yan? Mukang maypagkademonyo.
I was like: WHAT?
Far from being demonic, right?
So, naghanap talaga ako ng video sa esnips so that some of my officemates can access it using their PCs.
( Off topic: I was told that officemate is not the correct term for the people you work in a closed, airconditioned, fart-infested room. If officemate is incorrect, then what?)


OO nga noh. Beautiful. Demonic. I love her.




4 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Malditah nga ang mga mata! Tse!

Anonymous said...

think she's pretty.

and i think your posts are cool too.


www.dcharmedone.wordpress.com

Diablo said...

pretty rin pati ang blogger. ^_^

kidding... mwah!

Anonymous said...

hhahaa.. yeah girl. she looks so demonyita..like me. hahha.. este like us.