Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shortbus: no movie review though

It was on March 2007 that Leyn and I got our very first NBI Clearance Certificate in Carriedo, Manila. We had to take the old LRT line to get there. The experience was something that I will not again get into. The site of Carriedo, Manila was really depressing. Anyhow, after getting our NBI clearance, we decided to chill out at her place the whole afternoon.

To get to her place, we had to take the LRT line again. That was when we noticed this many stalls selling bootlegged DVD copies of movies that you can't get anywhere else. We stumbled upon this DVD copy of Shortbus.

I am no Jessica Zafra ( although, I wish that I am, sometimes ), so I can not give out a decent review of the movie. I just have to say that this movie is the only movie that I can remember watching this 2007. Because it is unforgettable.

I decided to post the movie's trailer. Many thanks to Youtube.


3 comments:

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

maganda ba ung movie?

it looks really interesting. :)

wanderingcommuter said...

one of my favorite. actually posted a review about it, just an attempt. because im no jessica zafra. hehehe. keep it coming, dude.

philippe said...

@ nurse ruff: the movie is as colorful as a gay man's life. there is pain, angst, anxiety, confusion, joy and love. too many emotions flowed while watching this movie. yes, it really good! =)

@ the wandering commuter:

hehe, hell yeah, zafra is zafra. but making our own reviews are just healthy.

thanks! i'll try to read your review about this movie, it's nice to get other people's point of view.=)