Monday, November 26, 2007

Moving Up!

Merci beaucoup, mes amis! Thanks people for lending me your ears, I really appreciate it. I really do.

Anyhow, I'm trying my best to be okay that's why I am okay. One day I will be more than that. I promise.

I am finally letting go, of him as well as the friendship. After I got his last response, I didn't contact him back. That was it. He said on the many emails and text messages he sent after, that he wants us to talk, to settle things. But, I am letting go. I have many beautiful days to commit into. It's not healthy to keep him anymore.

Words were said between us. Plans were set. He was not going to hesitate anymore: his own words. Blissfull actions were lovingly done to each other that night. So that's why I said that 'kami na uli'.

But, I was wrong, boy, I was wrong..big time!

Motto for today: Time to Move Up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're both a friend of mine. But I understand that things are too complicated right now. TIME heals. DISTANCE heals. One day, magiging maayos din lahat.

Anonymous said...

Emo yata yung comment ko. HaHaHa.

Diyed said...

be a seedless grapes!! incomplete but still its yummy.. like you my beloved friend! forget about the seed! ^_^ tuparin mo nlng yung pramis mo kay papajesus. Merixmas! ^_^ mwah!