Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prayer

Lately, I have been praying a lot. It's funny, because I didn't really had this habit of praying and being thankful for whatever I have.

But this time is different. For the past months, I have proved my strength in every big or small challenges that came my way. I was grateful, yes I was, but never did I really pondered that those are blessings from the one who watches over. This time, I am a bit scared. I do not want to loose what I earned lately. I wish so hard that the love I found will stay, until forever fades.

3 comments:

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

i start my workday with a quick trip to the hospital chapel, asking Him for blessings and thanking Him for the gift of being alive.

in a workplace like mine, every breath is a thing we should be really thankful for.

and i'm sure that He does hears our prayers, loudly and clearly.

Anonymous said...

I always say a li'l THANK YOU prayer so that made us two.

Unknown said...

Our lives, if we look back, is actually a prayer. And it ain't over yet..

God bless you.