Tuesday, July 24, 2007

amazing

Tuesdays are always the most depressing day of my work week. Everyone I know has their rainy Mondays. On the other hand, I have my lazy, depressing, cigarette induced Tuesday! My lungs will soon collapse because of these Tuesdays. I'm not really sure why this happens. (depressing)

Anyhow, this entry is not really about work, nor about me (hmm). When I got into the office, I happen to pass by my friend's Yakisoba infested work desk. Like most of the days, the nosy me tried to butt into her world again to be noticed...and then I saw...





This is my very good friend, Leyn turning into this uber fab modelo. I'm really envying these pictures...like bitch envy!!





I can't find the words anymore, soon my contact lenses will pop out from my eyeballs and scream at me. I've been sleep deprived for 3 days now, so..




Next entry I'll be scooping more details about Cholo, the photog, and the images he creates ( and also if he is gay, single, top or bottom, et al). But for now, I just posted some pictures of Leyn.

P.S. images are a bit small though.. Leyn doesn't even know I got these from her..hehe

2 comments:

Leyn ♥ said...

thanks for featuring!

in case you would like to have fab pictures too,

that's 4k per layout.

haha.

philippe said...

ay ang mahal! hehe. thanks for dropping by!Ü