Sunday, July 22, 2007

must be...


There are two Victors in this lifetime of mine that fascinate me. One is the maker of those uber nice jeans (which my credit card allowed me to have..purita). The other one is the guy that is on the picture. There is just something in him that tickles me and my libido.Pardon for the term, but he just oozes with...hmm...I'm not really sure what term to use eh. He just makes my heart melt. Oh, that would be it! It's like I want to keep that guy inside my pocket so that no one can see him but me (selfish bitch!), and I would grab him out of my pocket everytime I'm feeling blue. This must be love. Imagine seeing this guy the moment you wake up..snoring silently by your side..looking so vulnerable, then he wakes up and smiles. Heaven.

P.S. I heard a lot of things about this dreamboat..one is that is 'gay'. hmmm..

No comments: