Sunday, July 29, 2007

must hate weddings..II

The funny thing is that at this point, I choose not to believe in long term or lifetime relationships. If you'll ask me why, I say it is because it's really not healthy to hold on to something that will eventually end. I learned that lesson ages ago. The lecture I got from that lesson was really hard. But eventually, I became a good student and learned how to apply it.

____________________________________________________________________

Anyhow, I was in my guys4men account last time and I realized that the two guys I have bookmarked has the same set of pictures. I'm pretty sure that both accounts are fake. I'm just wondering who this guy is. He's cute. He's chinito. He's mysterious (because the accounts that has his images are not real). He's an eye-love!!! Here are some of his images.




Cute!


hmm...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo gay. Malambot ito, SURE na.

philippe said...

reyville: you really think so? hmm...i still find him cute though. hehe..

Anonymous said...

i think you should open yourself to life's possibilities. malay mo, you'll find that long term partnership is a very good thing.

philippe said...

thanks perry! i'll be thinking bout that..Ü

Leyn ♥ said...

how dare you steal my boyfriend's pictures

Anonymous said...

second the motion for reyville's reaction. lakas gaydar ko e.ahihihi..achoo!

Anonymous said...

bet ko sya feeling ko kasi matangkad!but i think he's gay so syempre wagi ka nanaman!kainiz!!!