Sunday, July 22, 2007

Keannu made me Pink


Keannu Reeves made me gay. Or, ok..it's safer to say that he made me come out. I remember watching the movie 'A walk in the Clouds' for the very first time,and something inside me... the lower part of me reacted in a very 'weird' way. ( at that time it was weird for me to feel that). So, suddenly, I knew I'm gay. Suddenly, there was excitement when the screen would be focused on Keannu's imperfectly perfect face. And his pits too!



But, I never really have to come out. Yep, I admitted it only to myself. So imagine that for a very long time, I had the secret embedded to myself. Only to me. I didn't realized that some people are already wondering the what-nots of me being me at that time. Some thought that I'm just weird that way.

One day, I was silently taking notes for a class on Protocol and Ettiquette (DFA style), when I asked my seatmate (who happen to be my friend Carlo) if the 'taas collar' look for my black Lacoste would suit me. He just replied oo. And added: 'Sabi ko na nga ba eh'. I just smiled at him. He already knew. I don't have to explain.

The only thing that bothers me is that I have never came out to my family yet. Mom and sis don't know. Or, I just think they don't know. But I'm pretty sure that they do. I just don't have the guts to talk it over dinner or something. Again, I think I don't have to explain. They just know.

5 comments:

RiaDM said...

So does the 'taas collar' look a benchmark if a guy is gay or not?! wehehehe

philippe said...

at that time, yeah..only gay people can do that Ü

Anonymous said...

my guy did that thang! and he's definitely not gay! i should know, right? OMG! heehee... ^.^

Anonymous said...

y not doughnut! ^_^

Anonymous said...

fyi, keannu made me...hmm..secret!ahhahaha.