Sunday, August 12, 2007

Im such a queen!

I admit, I am such a drama queen. But last night was different. Last night was one of those nights that I felt I needed someone to hold me. Yeah, I get so lonely sometimes. And given the fact that last night, for some unknown reasons, my neighbor would keep on 'All the Man that I Need' playing all night long. Something was telling me that the neighbor is lonely too. But sadly, neighbor is a female.

So, to celebrate my loneliness, I have to post this little attempt for detoxification I made a long time ago. This was a summary of how I was feeling the whole time I was in a relationship with the man who kept on raining on my life. Plus, I have to update my friendster.com account profile..this 'About Me' entry on my profile has to go. But then again, I can't really let this go. I like reminding myself of how I was back then. It makes me proud that I overcame that phase. So, here it goes:

The sun has already set. Blue. Violet. Black.
I can feel that my soul had set with the sun.
I guess it wanted light. It wanted the warmth the sun used to give.
It wanted life. My soul left me.
I stared blankly at the blackened sky.
The moon is not to be seen.
The stars faded with the blankness of the sky.
The sky now is like me..pointless...dead.
I am dead. My body is decomposing.
My skin is now strips of blue, violet and black bruises that would soon smell and attract insects and vultures.
Maybe the sky is the reflection of my me. I would never know.
My eyes are full of clouds. The dark sky has filled my eyes so I can never again see.
I guess that was for my own good, not to see the misery this might bring to me.
I can never smell anything anymore but of the smoke of death my body furiously pushes to my very nostrills.
My body is motionless except for the right hand that would soon be paralyzed.
Soon, I can not write down my thoughts anymore.
My heart is silenced. I think that was for my own good.
Actually, I dont know anything that might bring me something good.
I can feel the darkness now.
It is blanketing this corpse with fear and perpetual sadness.
I'm going to rest now, my hand is too weak.
Maybe tomorrow I would fall into a deep slumber .
Maybe soon I can really rest.

P.S. I need a dose of Jake Cuenca!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alfred says that you write quite well. makes me want to invite you for a cup?Ü

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

that was a nice recollection =) hope you're okay hunny.

just keep repeating this mantra: "this too... shall pass.. "

Anonymous said...

hmmm... u don't want a dose of oblena? lagi nalang c cuenca. try eating blings. hahaha.

philippe said...

alfred: thanks! hmm... is the invite a date?Ü

ruff: yep, i'm ok now. (i hope..Ü) thanks for dropping by.. much appreciated. and yeah..the mantra is really good.Ü

jackie: hahaha! i had an overdose of prof. oblena a long time ago, so please..i will never ever want that dosage again.Ü

Anonymous said...

hmmm cno si alfred?"makes me want to invite you for a cup?"kinda familiar!peace!!;)