Friday, August 31, 2007

no matter what Jessica says...

Jessica Zafra on 'A Love Story':

"Who was it who told me to watch A Love Story? I hope you were kidding, because if you weren’t I’m going to have to euthanise you. The non-linear storytelling: different. The movie: a steaming turd. The sheer grinding obviousness. Wall to wall cliche. Rampant overacting. Relentless overscoring. The 45-minute drunken Aga self-pity orgy. The godawful phony melodrama. This movie should’ve been released months ago, there are enough tears shed onscreen to end any drought. Put those people out of their misery."



But, no matter what my favorite person says about this movie, I'm bound to watch it tomorrow. I'll be watching it with my mom, so that if the movie wins or loses, we'll go shopping. (hay..I love Imelda.)

P.S. Yeah, I do love the craziness and spunk of Mrs. Marcos. And, I won't rectify myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uber sa artey. kelangan ganyan? ako din. i feel like im a lady na...etchos! e literally i am.hahaha..pakikulot ang hair.

Anonymous said...

woi greta, i was able to watch this film last night in the cinema. maganda xa pero contradicting sa posts ko ung story. inez!