Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wentworth can not be Gay!

I was blog-hopping a while ago and I was sent to this interesting blog. An entry was saying something about my ultimate crush: Wentworth Miller, something about him being gay.

I thought, he can not be gay! Of all the people I want to be gay, Wentworth is not worth to be one. Ok, so Piolo might be gay, as well as Richard Gere and Tom Cruise, but...no...not Wentworth. I know, I'm sick and crazy. But before you guys start bashing me with comments, listen first.



There is something in him that makes me feel like a lady. Thank you. And that I can never live the thought that he'll be with another gay man.

2 comments:

rhonzkie said...

i also had short-lived drooling moments for wentworth. but gossip after gossip saying that he's gay.. i lost all of my fantasy. he's too good to be true!

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

i love wentworth pa naman, but not his show. i used to love his freshly-shaven hair to the point that i imitated it, but it went awry with the shape of my face. hahaha.