Tuesday, August 7, 2007

random thoughts on a rainy day

Sade and the rain

Part of me really hates it when it rains. It makes me depressed..melancholic. Once, a special friend would refer to me as a "Perfect Melancholic'. Huge part of the reason he thought of me that way is that the whole time I was with him, there was always rain..emotionally.

Fortunately, when he suddenly decided that raining on my life was too much of a task, I began rediscovering the positive things that the rain can provide. One is having sex while it rains outside. Making love is not really the right term for this rendezvous because making love means fornicating a la Sex and the City's Charlotte..safe, respectfull..boring. Sex is Samantha: adventurous, wild,loud, passionate.

Plus, there is Sade. Rain and Sade makes sex a lot better. If you are to listen to Sade and her band while having sex, you'll notice that the rhythm is pulsatingly erotic. You may want to follow the gentle beat, the rhythm. It is sexual. But, you might not want to really listen intently to the music though, remember: full attention should be on the partner!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that makes me happy:

Since it's raining and I'm really prone to getting all mushy and gloomy with this kind of weather, I decided to make a list of the some of the many things that makes me happy.

- It makes me happy when i smell Aqua diGio worn by somebody I don't know. A while ago, I was riding an elevator and the smell was just hard to miss. It made my day for a while.
- 9 hours of sleep, induced by pills or not
- Country Style brown chocolate donuts
- dark bitter chocolate
- my MC card
- red stars partee tabs
- Gatorade, it quenches whatever thirst I might have
- my new untouched Viktor
- Sade and Patti Austin
- black cotton shirts
- Starbucks Caramel Machiatto
- kwek-kwek being sold along Ayala
- good movie, good book
- reading whatever Jessica Zafra wrote
- Isabel Allende's Eva Luna ( one of the characters line was: 'One day, I decided that I am beautiful...)
- denying I love Piolo Pascual

and finally...Jake Cuenca...hmm...





makes me really do a Sade act...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, the weather is depressing! but with that hot jake cuenca on my mind..damn..it becomes hot!

Anonymous said...

Ok then, I'll consider Sade while doing it with my buddy or ... Jake Cuenca? HeHe.

Anonymous said...

ang libog mo talaga literal!!!haha na miss kong magbasa ng mag sinusulat mo!!love it!